What is Virus?
A computer virus is malicious code that replicates by copying itself to another program, computer boot sector or document and changes how a computer works. The virus requires someone to knowingly or unknowingly spread the infection without the knowledge or permission of a user or system administrator.
What is Antivirus?
Antivirus software, sometimes known as anti-malware software, is designed to detect, prevent and take action to disarm or remove malicious software from your computer such as viruses, worms and Trojan horses. It may also prevent or remove unwanted spyware and adware in addition to other types of malicious programs.
Remove Virus using CMD (Command Prompt) free.
You can use Antivirus for removing viruses from your Computer but its not free, you can remove virus via Command Prompt its easy to use and completely free. Step to use command prompt: –
- Search CMD (Command Prompt) using “search box”.
- Right click “Command Prompt” to run as Admin.
- Go in that “directory” from which you want to remove virus.
- Search virus using “attrib” Command.
- To delete virus use “Del” and Type File name then press Enter.
- After delete all virus files type “Exit” and then press Enter.